Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 53

Thread: NCAA 07

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 07

    I got it, rock. I just got home and haven't been able to play it. I picked a copy up at Wal Mart in BSG this morning at about 7:30. They didn't even have them on the shelves. They had several boxes behind the counter for multiple formats. Shouldn't be a problem finding a copy.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  2. #32
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: NCAA 07

    got it at 7 this morning been playin it ever since. Love the game and already addicted to it. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] seems to be better quality and more realistic than last year. Such as you can`t have a crappy team impact quarterback running over a Linebacker while they`re in the zone.

  3. #33
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 07

    I'm gonna go buy post-work. I'll be playing it tonight.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  4. #34
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: NCAA 07

    Done been through a season of the back to school portion. have to prac manage school work and social life, game also has new gameplay features that make it funner and more realistic.

  5. #35
    Inactive Member imported_SuperX's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 07

    [ QUOTE ]
    Done been through a season of the back to school portion. have to prac manage school work and social life, game also has new gameplay features that make it funner and more realistic.

    [/ QUOTE ]yeap ...i l ike the new mini-games

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 07

    I don't like the weird camera angle shift when you are returning kicks. I also don't like how they changed the kick function. It looks good though.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  7. #37
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: NCAA 07

    Yea the new angles sorta thro ya off a little ad don`t let ya see th ebig pic, but your right it does look good and it`s good to mix it up a lil and not have the same ol same ol

  8. #38
    Inactive Member imported_V_T's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2004
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 07

    i seem to like the new return angle... i've returned a lot more kickoffs for TD's.... There is one thing i don't like, every little celebration gets flagged for 15 yards...i also like the fact that it's very possible to block kicks, and have ur own kicked blocked.... it's a good game i guess.
    [image]http://www.21cent.net/vick/vickflip2000.gif[/image]

  9. #39
    Inactive Member imported_DAWG's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2002
    Posts
    209
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 07

    The biggest problem I have with it, is there are still alot of money plays. Plays that work every single time, no matter what level you're playing on.

    I just took Nebraska and beat USC 103-0, on all-american level. I got my version at gamestop the other night at 12, and just finished my first season, with a national title.

  10. #40
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 07

    One thing I don't like, is how you used to use "a" and "b" to cycle through defensive players and now you can't. That's screwing me up. I try to pick a player, pass him up, and then I'm scrolling through players when they snap the ball.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •